Investing.com – Bitcoin prices were little switched on Monday. Reports that Korea&rsquo,s largest cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb is set to verbod digital coin trading ter 11 countries including North Korea received some concentrate.
Bitcoin wasgoed trading at $7,380.1 by 12:22AM ET (04:22GMT) on the Bitfinex exchange, up 0.3% overheen the previous 24 hours.
Ethereum , the world&rsquo,s 2nd largest cryptocurrency by market cap, wasgoed down Two.5% at $567.9 on the Bitfinex exchange.
Ripple &rsquo,s XRP token climbed 0.1% higher to $0.60314 on the Poloniex exchange.
Meantime, Litecoin added 0.6% to $118.28.
Bithumb is set to verbod patente coin trading ter North Korea and ten other countries that are considered spil high-risk jurisdictions by the Non-Cooperative Countries and Territories (NCCT) Initiative, the crypto exchange announced on Sunday.
The budge wasgoed an attempt to prevent its infrastructure and verhoging from being used to launder money and any international finance terror or criminal activities, Bithumb said, adding that it will no longer accept fresh users from the 11 countries.
Meantime, Cape Town-based asset management hard Signia is programma to introduce its own cryptocurrency exchange. Maria Wierzycka, CEO of the company, informed the press that the proposed toneel will be launched inbetween July to September this year.
The exchange will be called SigniaCoin, Wierycka said. The company is also programma to develop a fund to grant users access to myriad of crypto assets, according to reports.
Wij encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, te order to maintain the high level of discourse wij&rsquo,ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria te mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only postbode material that&rsquo,s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE : Spam and/or promotional messages and linksom within a comment will be eliminated
- Avoid profanity, slander or private attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don&rsquo,t Monopolize the Conversation. Wij appreciate passion and conviction, but wij also believe strongly te providing everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, ter addition to civil interaction, wij expect commenters to offerande their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If wij receive complaints about individuals who take overheen a thread or forum, wij reserve the right to geobsedeerd them from the webpagina, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be permitted.